Child friendly. Party friendly. Stain friendly. Eco-Friendly.
Durable, Cleanable, Loveable
- PFC chemicals are not used to produce Vivalife fabrics.
- Strong and durable.
- Vivalife fabrics are made using recyclable fibers.
- No water is used to grow the fiber nor dye the fabric.
- Always treat stain promptly. At first, remove any excess dirt or liquid with a paper towel. If the stain has already dried, gently brush off any excess material, then dab gently with a damp cloth or sponge until it disappears using the method described below.
- For less severe stains (coke, coffee, milk, red wine, tea, etc.) – Add a mild detergent to lukewarm water. Take a clean cloth, wet the stain until damp with the cleaning solution and gently rub the stained area. Do not overrub. Repeat until the stain appears to be removed. Afterwards, rinse the fabric with a damp cloth to remove the cleaning solution. Air dry.
- For more stubborn stains (ketchup, chocolate sauce, chips, oil, fruit, mud, blood, etc.) – Use a stain removing product containing hydrogen peroxide*. Spray the stain and allow the product time to soak in for a couple of minutes, then gently rub the stained area with a clean cloth. Repeat if necessary. Afterwards, rinse the fabric thoroughly with a damp cloth to remove the cleaning solution. Air dry.
- For the toughest stains (pencil, lipstick, pen, ink, permanent market, etc.) – Use a simple cleaning solution of 1 ounce of water based detergent, 1 ounce of bleach and 1/2 gallon of water. Never use straight bleach. Take a clean cloth and wet until damp with the cleaning solution and gently rub the stained area. Repeat until stain is gone. Afterwards, rinse the fabric very thoroughly with a damp cloth. Caution: Make sure to always use the least aggressive cleaning agent first. Repeat with a stronger product in case the stain hasn’t disappeared after the first attempt. If possible, put a clean cloth on the back of the stained area to absorb excess moisture.
*Hydrogen peroxide or bleach won’t harm the fabric, but it could damage your clothing if not rinsed and dried correctly.