Mayer Pumpkin Crunch
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 2 Sticks butter (melted)
- 1 package Spice Cake Mix
- 1 (15 oz) can Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz) can Evaporated Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pecan halves
- Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased 9″ by 13″ pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture evenly.
- Top with desired amount of pecans and butter.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let cool and serve.
- Dollop with whipped topping if desired.
Share your pictures with #MayerPumpkinCrunch !